Cash flow is important for any business to remain viable, which is why you need the best advice when it comes to understanding your capital needs and managing your capital. The My Cash section is your source for expert advice that helps you manage your cash position.
- Business Insurance - The information here will help you safeguard your company by showing you how to navigate insurance options and what to expect when selecting a policy.
- Accounting - Keeping proper records and financial statements is critical. Learn about setting up books and preparing financial statements for your business.
- Handling Employee Payroll - Most entrepreneurs soon learn that managing payroll is an incredibly important function. Get every detail about this subject here.
- Access to Capital - Find information about a range of capital needs, including standard and alternative financing options, effective planning, places to get financing, and preparing loan proposals.
- Getting Out of Business/Retirement - There are many reasons why you might want to get out of your business. The information in this section can help you form a strategy that works for you.
- Managing Cash Flow - Understanding and managing cash flow is essential to the success of a small business. The articles within this section will point you in the right direction.